CHRISTIAN LIFE COACH CERTIFICATION
Train with us and receive your certification in 3 days.
- The Standard Definition of Coaching
- The Biblical Foundation of Coaching
- The Theories and Fundamentals of Christian Coaching as Identified by FBCS
- Spiritual Assessment; The role of prayer
- The Coaching Profession - Code of Moral Ethics
- Determining the clients spiritual goals
- Establishing Trust
- Setting "Smart" Goals
- Identifying and removing spiritual blindness
- Creating A Plan to be implemented by the client
- Identifying and removing limiting beliefs that interfer with client goals
- The Process of setting boundaries
- How to ask the right questions
- Managing the "Fixer" in you
- Empathy & Validation
- Hands-on Coaching
- Applying and using the Core Coaching Skills you have learned, you will coach live subjects while being observed by the trainers. To fully experience coaching, you will coach and be coached, while being guided and mentored by your trainer. During, and immediately following the session, your trainer will provide feedback using our Training Evaluation forms.
- Additional Coaching Practice & Peer Evaluation
- The Business of Coaching
- Establishing Accountability
- Reinforcement of the Coaching Do's & Don'ts
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Developing Your Personal Marketing Plan
- Everything from soup to nuts to begin your new career will be covered in these sessions. BRING YOUR BIBLE, IT IS YOUR TEXTBOOK!
Click Here For Next Certification Training
ONLY $995 PAYABLE IN 3 INSTALLMENTS
Our Program is Accredited &Certified by: Freedom Bible College & Seminary
MEET THE FACILITATORS
Dr. Marci Bryant: CPLC, Facilitator, Branch President, Director of Power Up 4 Success, Author, National & International Speaker; Pastor of BVT Ministries. Holds a Doctorate Degree in Ministry, a double Masters Degree, (Educational Leadership & Christian Ministry Education), a Bachelor's in Church Ministry. Her passion is to educate the body of Christ and help other achieve their personal and professional life's call.
Stacy Stancell, BchM, CCLC: Coach Stancell holds a Bachelors in Church Ministry and a Certified Life Coach Degree. She currently uses her coaching skills to guide and empower abused women and families in crisis into a more fulfilling and productive lifestyle.
She is very active in the church teaching ministry.
Billy J. Lane: Jr. Bishop, BchM, CCLC, Sr. Pastor of CGM Ministries, Wilmington, DE. Bishop Lane currently does Premaritial Coaching and Fitness Coaching. He is a strong advocate for empowering individuals to do what God has called them to do.